<$BlogRSDURL$>
Potato-Chip Baby
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
  Running from trains and ingesting odd things

I was walking on a levy-like thing next to a highway with another young woman. Parallel to the highway was a railroad. While we were walking, a train derailed and came barrelling toward us, over the highway. We ran as the out-of-control freight cars hurled twoard us and we just got out of the way as they tumbled and crashed on the levy. It was very loud and the freight cars were orange and larger-than-life. They were empty, so nothing came spilling out of them, but the metal made a lot of screeching.

And in part 2 of the dream, I had remembered to take my daily medicine. In my dream I kept my meds in a plastic daily reminder thing. One little compartment for each day: MTWTFSS. But instead of the container being straight, it was in a circle. And instead of taking one pill, I swallowed the whole container. As soon as I did it, I realized it was a bad idea. Later, I couldn't remember if I had taken my medicine, and I had another plastic thing with the days on it. And again I swallowed the whole container instead of just one pill. And then I remember thinking, "Oh, not again. I can't believe I just did that again!"

I didn't want to go to the hospital becuase I didn't want my stomach pumped. But I also knew it would be very painful to pass those containers, which are about 4 inches in diameter. I did go to the hospital, but it was the local hospital, which I didn't trust. But every time I tried to call the better hospital in a larger town nearby, I kept getting the wrong number. Also, I didn't want to take an ambulance becuase I knew it would be very expensive.

I tried to walk, and I was walking on the levy again. I couldn't make it to the hospital and passed out. A police car came and took me to the hospital, but I had woken up and it took me a while to convince him I wasn't faking.

I ended up getting sick, but I did not expel both containers. I remember being at the hospital and there being a lot of blood. They said they would not be able to pump my stomach because the containers would not fit in the tubes. So, they would have to do surgery. Then I woke up.     
Comments: Post a Comment
Tiffany's unconscious run amok

ARCHIVES
March 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / June 2005 / September 2005 /


Powered by Blogger