<$BlogRSDURL$>
Potato-Chip Baby
Monday, March 28, 2005
  The friendly moose


The friendly moose
Originally uploaded by tifhermon.
I was standing in a field and saw a moose off in the distance. It was coming closer and closer to me. Not threatening me, but walking. It was a male and had a huge antler rack. Beautiful, graceful, powerful.

He came up to me from the side and put his huge head on my shoulder. Just rested his chin on my right shoulder. I wasn't afraid but I was in awe. It stayed for a little while and then just started walking away.

Also in this dream, I was out in the middle of nowhere, in a rural area of farmland.

I was in this old farm house. A family lived there. I think it was a single mom with 2-3 kids, all girls. They were adolescents and early teens. The house was run down. There were newspapers and garbage everywhere throughout the house.

It looked like it had been abandoned about 15-20 years before, and they found it and started living there. The doors were coming off the hinges. All the rooms were grimy.

I don't even know why I was there, but I went there several times in this dream. I didn't feel scared, but I did feel bad that they lived this way.
     
Comments: Post a Comment
Tiffany's unconscious run amok

ARCHIVES
March 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / June 2005 / September 2005 /


Powered by Blogger