<$BlogRSDURL$>
Potato-Chip Baby
Wednesday, March 16, 2005
  Burning house

In my dream Monday morning, my best friend's childhood home burned down. I remember going through the rubble with her to find things that were salvagable. There wasn't much.

But we had to clean up the rubble because there was going to be a wedding on the pile of rubble that afternoon.

So, we had a wedding. Don't know who the bride was. But she and the bridesmaids were walking down the charred halls of the house to the living room, which didn't really exist anymore, where the ceremony was going to be.

I think the reception was held in the backyard, where it was muddy from the fire hoses and there was debris scattered all over.

I don't remember if the guests had a good time, or how the bride felt about the location. But it all felt very normal to be having a wedding in a charred house.

I dream about weddings a lot. Anyone know what weddings are supposed to signify?     
Comments: Post a Comment
Tiffany's unconscious run amok

ARCHIVES
March 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / June 2005 / September 2005 /


Powered by Blogger