<$BlogRSDURL$>
Potato-Chip Baby
Saturday, March 19, 2005
  All about the exes

I was in a weekend program for female students. It was like prison. No freedom and someone checking on you every five minutes. There was four of us in a room. I don't know what I was doing there. It was like boarding school, but short-term.

One of our field trips was to this Mexican town, similar to one I visited on my cruise in real life last week. There were spa services there, so I went with some of my friends to the hot tub room. But it was co-ed which made me uncomfortable.

Later at the same place I saw my high school boyfriend Pat and his good friend Dave in two separate booths, but it wasn't a restaurant. I went and sat next to Pat and we sang karaoke. They were karaoke booths! A phototographer came and took our picture together.

Karaoke is in my subconcious because I sang karaoke on the cruise ship last week, and I'm planning on going to a karaoke bar here at home tonight with some women from work.

After karaoke (I don't remember what I sang, if anything) I went back late to the boarding school and was almost caught.

I looked out the window in the morning when I was finally leaving the "prison" and saw Pat and Dave on a water taxi. It was about to leave.

I had to pass some inspection before I could leave the prison and just barely made it onto the water taxi as it was pulling away. I have no idea what body of water we were on or where we were going. It seemed to be more of a pleasure cruise more than a mode of transportation.

There was a photographer coming around with the photos he had taken at the karaoke booths. I told him we didn't want to order any (in my dream, as in real life, I am married to a wonderful man, Steve.) I thought it inappropriate to have a formal portrait of me and my ex when I am married. But Paul wanted them, and it surprised me.

Formal portraits are in my brain because my husband and I had some taken last November and I picked them up the other day from the photographer.

Of course, just like in every dream with my ex, I am torn between wanting to get back together with him, and my current status of MARRIED. Note: In real life, this is not a problem, but my subconcious loves to remind me about it.

Somewhere in this dream, I think at the beginning, was a cameo of a guy I met on the cruise last week, Chris. He did't stay, however. I think he morphed into Pat. Hummm... wonder what that means?     
Comments: Post a Comment
Tiffany's unconscious run amok

ARCHIVES
March 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / June 2005 / September 2005 /


Powered by Blogger