<$BlogRSDURL$>
Potato-Chip Baby
Saturday, February 05, 2005
  Horses and death


Maybe the baby will look like this!
Originally uploaded by tifhermon.
In real life, I went to lunch yesterday with a friend of mine. She owns horses and was telling me about her horse that was due to have a foal in April. She also invited my husband and me over to go riding sometime on some of her other horses. She said the mare is all black, no other color on her, and that the foal might be a black paint.

I drempt that she told me that the baby horse died and therefore we couldn't come over to ride horses.

I drempt about my sister, too, but I can't remember that one.
Here's a website about paint horses
     
Comments: Post a Comment
Tiffany's unconscious run amok

ARCHIVES
March 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / June 2005 / September 2005 /


Powered by Blogger