<$BlogRSDURL$>
Potato-Chip Baby
Thursday, January 27, 2005
  Wedding Hell

I got married in 2001. Before and since my wedding I have drempt of weddings many, many times. Every dream wedding was disasterous. This morning's dream was no different.

My friend Michelle and I were in a friend, Jennie's, wedding.

Michelle was the maid of honor and had a wear a very large red dress with a deep v-neck. To cover the plunging neck line, she wore a sheer yellow scarf stuffed in there. She also had to wear a red pill-box hat and tall black leather boots. In the dream she had just had surgery to fix tendons her her ankle, but insisted on walking down the aisle and without pain medication.

It begs to be mentioned here that Michelle has very red hair and the red dress, besides being very ugly, would clash with her hair.

My sister and I, who were bridesmaids as well, wore long, straight silver empire-waiste dresses with lots of sequence on the top. We had to wear shoes that were much, much to high for me, although I think my sister could handle them.


We were running very late for the wedding when I woke up.     
Comments: Post a Comment
Tiffany's unconscious run amok

ARCHIVES
March 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / June 2005 / September 2005 /


Powered by Blogger