<$BlogRSDURL$>
Potato-Chip Baby
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
  Getting lost in the airport

My Tuesday morning dream:

In the airport parking garage with my high school friend, Sarah. I have drempt about this parking deck before. In another dream it was the parking deck for a baseball game.
We parked and were wheeling our big suitcases through all these check points to get to the airport. I was toodling right along. I look back, and she is gone.
I go ahead to the gate to see if she is there. She's not.
I retrace my steps to find her and she's gone.

Eventually I find that she was with her boyfriend and they got held up at a check point and decided to turn back and go home. I was mad becuase they didn't tell me what they were doing.

I ended up not getting on the plane. I didn't go anywhere.     
Comments: Post a Comment
Tiffany's unconscious run amok

ARCHIVES
March 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / June 2005 / September 2005 /


Powered by Blogger