<$BlogRSDURL$>
Potato-Chip Baby
Saturday, January 22, 2005
  Dreaming about Grandpa

My dream this morning was about my family:

My dad, grandma, Nicole and I are at a restaurant celebrating Nicole's birthday (which is actually today — she's 25).

My Grandma say something to the effect of, "No one has ever loved me."

My Grandpa died May 28, 2000, but in the dream, both Nicole and I see him as he shows up to tell Grandma that what she said is not true, that he loved her very much. But only Nicole and I can see him, and Grandma can't. So we look at Grandpa, and each other, with our eyes wide open and listen to him tell her he loved her. Then he is gone.

In the dream I didn't feel scared, just in awe, and peaceful, and I tried to realize what was happening so I could remember it for a long time. It was neat, too, to share something so cool with my sister.     
Comments: Post a Comment
Tiffany's unconscious run amok

ARCHIVES
March 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / June 2005 / September 2005 /


Powered by Blogger