<$BlogRSDURL$>
Potato-Chip Baby
Friday, March 12, 2004
  Big Rig (from March 12)

I woke up this morning feeling very powerful because I drempt I was driving a semi. It was a hard-labor-type job. I had to wake up early everymorning and go to this warehouse. I put all of my worldly possessions in the semi. Tracy had all of her possessions in her own semi.

There was lots of climing pallets in the warehouse, no forklifts, I guess.

Then I was driving the semi on a railroad bridge. Tracy was a passenger. We saw a train coming right for us. So, we jumped out of the truck and the two of us pushed it over the bridge and I watched as all my worldly possessions crashed to the ground (no water). Then Tracy and I had to hang from the bridge so we wouldn't get hit by the train. This is the second time I've had to hang from a train bridge in my dreams. The other time I was either deaf or pretending like I was deaf, because I was using sign language in the dream.     
Comments: Post a Comment
Tiffany's unconscious run amok

ARCHIVES
March 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / June 2005 / September 2005 /


Powered by Blogger